Your order will be shipped between Mondays and Saturdays. If you place an order on a Danish public holiday, it will be processed on the following working day.
We always aim to deliver your order within the timeframes listed below. Unfortunately, we can only ship to home or office addresses – not to P.O. boxes.
|Country of delivery: Denmark||Fast Delivery|
|Delivery Time||1-2 days|
*Fast delivery is free for Access All Areas members.
How will my order be delivered?
Your ordered products will be delivered by PostDanmark to your home address. PostDanmark will make one delivery attempt. If you’re not at home at the time of delivery, you can collect your parcel at the nearest PostDanmark pick-up point. You’ll be notified of the location of the pick-up point by PostDanmark in the delivery slip. The courier will keep the parcel for 10 calendar days before returning it to us as undelivered.
If your order consists of several items, you may receive it as a split delivery. This can happen if certain items are delayed or unavailable at the time of ordering. In the event of a split delivery, you’ll be notified with a delivery note included in the first delivery. You won’t be charged for any additional shipping costs.
How can I track my order or view my history?
Simply open an account with us! Then you can easily track your orders by visiting My Account and clicking "View my orders". Here you can view your past orders or the status of your current order.
If you don’t have an account with us, just contact our Customer Care and we'll inform you about your order status.,
Countries we deliver to
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Aland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Island Helgoland and area of Busingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- The Netherlands (excl. Aruba and Antilles)
- Norway (excl. Svalbard)
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)