We think that more time spent in the outdoors, the better. That’s why, to make sure you can get out and enjoy your favorite activity sooner, we’ve made it as quick and easy as possible to return your order. You must return your product or notify us with your intent to return within 14 days after delivery. Simply follow the steps below and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Pack all the items you want to return – ideally into the original parcel provided.
- Fill out the return form, tear it off and enclose it in the parcel. This will help us process your refund faster.
- Use the return label you'll find in your parcel and attach it to the outside of your parcel. The label also contains the return address and tracking number.
- IMPORTANT: please contact our Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org - or through our chat on our website) and inform what you have returned so we can create the custom declaration, Pro Forma, for the Norwegian customs. We will then be able to handle your refund much faster and your return will not get stuck at the custom.
- Take the parcel to your nearest PostNord drop off point. You can find your nearest one here and track your parcel here.
The moment we receive your parcel, we’ll arrange your refund (excluding original shipping cost) and send you a notification email. If you have any questions regarding your return, simply contact our Customer Care.
Alternative returns info
You can also arrange the return shipment yourself through any postal service within 14 days. However, in this case you will be responsible for the full cost of returning the parcel, and the products will be your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We recommend obtaining a receipt from the postal service as proof of postage.
Please make sure you fill out the return form at the bottom of the delivery note and enclose it in your parcel so we can process your refund correctly.
IC Group A/S (Peak Performance)
Our aim is to get your refund to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, it’s important that you contact us so we can create the declaration for the customs. We’ll usually process your refund within 3 days of receiving your parcel (at our warehouse in Denmark) or evidence you have sent it. As soon as that’s done, we’ll send you an email to let you know your refund is on its way. After you’ve received the email, please allow another 5–10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account. This time period depends on which bank or card issuer you have and is unfortunately out of our control. Usually, you will be refunded in the same form of payment you originally used for the purchase. If this is not possible, we will immediately contact you to arrange an alternative refund method.