We offer hassle-free returns from Switzerland. However, returns will attract a small fee of CHF 20 due to high customs cost. This will be automatically deducted from your refund after you have returned the order. You need to return your product or notify us with your intent to return within 14 days after delivery. Simply follow the steps below and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Pack all the items you want to return – ideally into the original parcel provided.
- Fill out the return form, tear it off and enclose it in the parcel. This will help us process your refund faster.
- Attach the prepaid return label to the outside of your parcel. If you have not received a return label with your parcel, you can order or print one here. The label also contains the return address and tracking number.
- Contact us and we’ll help you with your return, including the preparation of a pro forma invoice for customs clearance.
- Once you have all the documents, book a pickup here or call your local UPS office on telephone number 0800 558 833. To track your parcel, visit UPS and enter the tracking number shown on the return label.
The moment we receive your parcel, we’ll arrange your refund (excluding original shipping cost) and send you a notification email. If you have any questions regarding your return, simply contact our Customer Care.
Alternative returns info
You can also arrange the return shipment yourself through any postal service within 14 days. However, in this case you will be responsible for the full cost of returning the parcel, and the products will be your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We recommend obtaining a receipt from the postal service as proof of postage.
Please make sure you fill out the return form at the bottom of the delivery note and enclose it in your parcel so we can process your refund correctly.
IC Group A/S (Peak Performance)
Our aim is to get your refund to you as quickly as possible. We’ll usually process your refund within 3 days of receiving your parcel or evidence you have sent it. As soon as that’s done, we’ll send you an email to let you know your refund is on its way. After you’ve received the email, please allow another 5–10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account. This time period depends on which bank or card issuer you have and is unfortunately out of our control. Usually, you will be refunded in the same form of payment you originally used for the purchase. If this is not possible, we will immediately contact you to arrange an alternative refund method.